CAE Ultra Shifter is designed to fit all BMW models with 5 and 6 speed Getrag and ZF transmissions, standard H-pattern or Dog Leg. With its racing-style appearance, CAE Ultra Shifter is optimized for precise error free shifting and perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel.
CAE Ultra Shifter Features:
- Racing-style appearance
- The coupling system remains in its original form
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern
- Designed for BMW vehicles with 5 and 6 speed Getrag and ZF transmissions, standard H-pattern or Dog Leg
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW switch rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 × 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Total height: approx. 400mm
- Total length: approx. 180mm
- Dimensions of base plate: approx. 150×125mm
- Shifting travel: approx. 65mm
- Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm
- Weight (complete): approx. 1,05 kg
All CAE Ultra Shifters are designed exclusively for motor sports and off-road use only.