The Supercharger is a more sophisticated alternative to the well-known turbocharger. The advantage in relation to the turbocharger is that you get no "delay" because the Supercharger shows its power at once. With the Supercharger you get a far more cultivated and controlled power development, with smooth power and flexibility as the key word. The ESS Supercharger systems has been developed to meet the demands of today's motorists and the increasingly stringent requirements concerning environmental emissions.
- System Installation
- Supercharger System Service and Maintenance
- Custom Manifold Finishes
- Accommodation for non-local customers with a vehicle pick-up/delivery
ESS Supercharger System Overview
- Specially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly
- Non-intercooled configuration with option to upgrade to intercooled configuration
- ESS MSS60 engine control software perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine
- Re-calibrated EGas for quicker throttle response
- Re-calibrated VANOS control
- Bosch Motorsport large injectors
- Comprehensive 2-year unlimited mileage warranty program from manufacturer
- Boost pressure – 5PSI Non-Intercooled
- Horsepower on 91AKI/95RON: 550 SAE (30% gain over stock)
- Horsepower on 93AKI/98RON: 565 SAE (33% gain over stock)
- Torque on 91AKI/95RON: 380ft/lbs
- Torque on 93AKI/98RON: 390ft/lbs
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
Once the order is placed, you will be contacted by one of our representatives to obtain the required information.
Warning! Increased Emissions
This product may not be legal for street use in your area. It may not pass emissions testing and/or may cause a check engine light to go off in your vehicle.