The Supercharger is a more sophisticated alternative to the well-known turbocharger. The advantage in relation to the turbocharger is that you get no "delay" because the Supercharger shows its power at once. With the Supercharger you get a far more cultivated and controlled power development, with smooth power and flexibility as the key word. The ESS Supercharger systems has been developed to meet the demands of today's motorists and the increasingly stringent requirements concerning environmental emissions. The E9x M3 VT2-625 supercharger system comes with a high capacity liquid intercooler system and especially developed cast aluminium manifold assembly with integrated heat exchanger in VT2 configuration. The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 12-14 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
- System Installation
- Custom Manifold Finishes
- Supercharger System Service and Maintenance
- Accommodation for non-local customers with a vehicle pick-up/delivery
ESS Supercharger System Overview:
- Re-calibrated VANOS control
- Vortech V3Si supercharger unit
- K&N high flow air filter
- High capacity liquid intercooler system (VT2 only)
- Bosch Motorsport large fuel injectors
- Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly
- Re-calibrated EGas for quicker throttle response
- Specially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly
- Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers
- ESS MSS60 engine control software perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine
- Can be used in states with 91 octane gas
- Comprehensive 2-year unlimited mileage warranty program from manufacturer
- Boost pressure – 6.5 PSI
- Horsepower on 91AKI: 590 SAE (~42% gain over stock)
- Horsepower on 93AKI: 6000 SAE (~45% gain over stock)
- Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
- DirectFlash handheld flasher for easier ECU tuning.
Please give us a call so we can get all the necessary information to complete the order.
Warning! Increased Emissions
This product may not be legal for street use in your area. It may not pass emissions testing and/or may cause a check engine light to go off in your vehicle.