These Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with OEM diameter springs and all strut types. The Vorshlag upper spring perches allow us to add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why our plates last the lifetime of the car!
- Compatible with OEM Inner Diameter springs only and all struts
- No need to change camber plates when switching between different brands’ coilovers – modular spring perches allow you to switch coilovers easily
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required
- Plates are designed specifically for the E9x M3 and E82 1M chassis with OEM size springs
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten
- Spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plates. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in other plates
- Designed specifically to match the factory strut height, these do not alter ride height
- Alloy steel bearing holder
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life
On our development BMW 1M Coupe with OEM Springs and Struts, these camber plates achieved a minimum of -1.3° camber and a maximum of -2.8° camber. However, maximum negative camber setting depends on caster setting, ride height, and is ultimately limited by the strut tower opening on these chassis. Your ride heights and other settings will affect your negative camber.
Will NOT work with Coilover diameter springs. Please see other product that will fit Coilover size springs.