Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs and all strut types. The Vorshlag upper perches allow us to add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why Vorshlagr plates last the lifetime of the car!
- Compatible with 2.5”, 2.25” and 60mm coilover springs only and all struts
- No need to change camber plates when switching between different brands’ coilovers – modular spring perches allow you to switch coilovers easily
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required
- Plates are designed specifically for the E90, E92, and E93 M3 chassis. Also compatible with E82 1M
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten
- Spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plates. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in other plates
- Designed for maximum suspension travel (bump travel). More than an inch more strut travel than some of other designs
- Alloy steel bearing holder
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Maximum negative camber setting depends on caster setting, ride height, and is ultimately limited by the strut tower opening on these chassis. The E82/90/92 strut tower hole is more restrictive than previous generation BMWs. Expect to get -2° to -3.5° max camber, depending on ride height.
Will NOT work with OEM diameter springs. Please see other product that will fit OEM size springs.